Spend the day in a transformational programme that will equip you with what it takes to sustain a great business.
This Start-Up Programme is proudly sponsored by Kirikiriroa's new Centre for Māori Innovation and Entrepreneurship - Ahikōmako.
Held from 10am to 5pm, covering a range of topics that will see you improve the profitability of your pakihi.
10am - 1pm: Improving profitability workshop
- How to get smarter about making and managing your money
- How to QUICKLY and EASILY understand the numbers
- How to improve your profitability through simple financial equations
1pm - 2pm: Break - lunch provided
2pm - 5pm: Marketing & Networks workshop
- How to create more value in the eyes of a customer... for less
- How to make more money by knowing your market
- How to set up online scheduling systems that give you more time
- How to build trust in your brand and as a business owner
Some cool things you'll get out of this day.
You'll get to pick the brains of our experts in business who have "been there, done that well" AND meet like-minded people who have a passion for business.
Spaces are limited so registration is required
One registration per business
You must be present for the full day